Welcome to “My Little Book of Big Ideas.” You have this book in your hand because you desire to capture and preserve your ideas. Sometimes ideas come and we write them on napkins, scrap pieces of paper, but what is more devistating is when we don’t write them down at all.
Why writing down your is ideas is so important? Modern psychological research says “that writing anything down makes us remember it better. On the other hand, not writing things down is just asking to forget.” 1 What was even more interesting was that “when we write something down, research suggests that as far as our brain is concerned, it’s as if we were doing that thing. Writing seems to act as a kind of mini-rehearsal for doing.”
This journal is designed to assist you with capturing your ideas, the first step in making your ideas become a reality!
– The 4 page spreads that allow you to:
– Document the date you thought of the idea;
– Record the name of your idea;
– Describe type of idea it is;
– Describe the concept of your idea;
– Sketch any drafts, prototypes or graphics related to your idea;
– Track the progress of your idea; and
– Record any additional notes and/or websites and contact information.
You are one good idea away from fulfilling your dreams
Get your copy today for $9.99 plus s/h
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view and post comments.